The process of sending employees on a short-term or long-term assignment or on a permanent basis abroad is not straightforward. If you are looking to add another employee to your existing large expatriates management in Other countries, or if you are just about to assign your first executive here, payroll2bangladesh can deliver a comprehensive range of services to make this possible for you. We will also assist your expatriates management in orienting themselves, settling in, and making themselves feel at home when they arrive. Our company has extensive experience helping corporations position their key people in the right locations
- Feedback on your company’s terms and procedures for employees expatriates management abroad.
- I would like to comment on the content of your employment contracts based on the Bangladesh Employment Ordinance and its requirements
- Consultation services for applying for Bangladesh employment visas with the Immigration Department
Expatriate employees may be exempt from the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme Ordinance if you consult an expert.
- Organization of the transfer of expatriate employees’ personal possessions to Bangladesh, including clearance with customs.
- Assist expatriate employees and their families in finding appropriate international health insurance plans.
- The location of the company’s office and living accommodation for expatriates.
- Application assistance for relevant permits and commercial licenses.
- Inquiries from expats can be addressed through the contact person.
- Providing assistance with applications for dependent visas to the Immigration Department.
- Visits to orientations
- We help children of expatriates find suitable schools
- Assistance with the termination of lease agreements and coordination with movers at the end of an international assignment.
- Preparation of documents necessary to notify various local authorities about expatriate employees’ departure from Bangladesh and obtain departure clearance from them.
Our home search services basically include:
1. Tenancy Management
2. Compliance with Leases
3. Inspection Report
4. Tenancy Consultation
5. Connection Services
6. Security Deposit
7. Lease Tracking
When expatriates management have completed the move, the families tend to focus significantly more on finding their place in the new community and establishing a new life in the new host country. The list of items which can be addressed in settling-in services is endless, but one of the most important things is making the families feel at home.
Payroll2Bangladesh offers support in a wide range of areas:
- The account has been set up
- Organizing insurance
- Getting help with household chores (cleaner, housekeeper, babysitter)
- Training in languages
- Assistance with auto rentals and purchases
- Purchase advice for furniture
- This is an orientation
Assignees may need to make the first decision concerning their family’s future depending on how important it is to provide the children with a good education.
Families need to decide whether they want their children to attend local or international schools. The payroll2bangladesh expatriates management work with families according to the Analysis Datasheet to:
- Provide an overview of education options and a detailed overview of requirements during the briefing.
- Learn about the educational options available.
- Provide the assignee with a shortlist of schools and make appointments with school heads/deans of administration.
- A detailed schedule for school visits should be provided to the employee.
There is often an aspect of relocation services that is overlooked. It takes time to move and to organize departure details, affecting the employees’ ability to deliver services during the last phase of the project. During this phase, the relocation team will ensure that all necessary transfers, cancellation procedures, and closures are completed legally.
This usually includes matter such as:
- Help with mail forwarding.
- Private vehicle sales assistance.
- The property needs to be cleaned and repaired, if necessary.
- Services for check-out.
- Utilities are shut down.
- Negotiation of Deposit Return upon termination of lease.
- Banks and insurance companies cancel.
- We provide furniture resale assistance.
- Tax and legal registrations de-registered
How we evaluate expatriate performance?
Our expatriates management services follow the standard method to measure expatriate compensation for the past 20 years has been the Balance Sheet (or buildup system). Payroll 2 Bangladesh designed this to or ensure an employee is no worse off during the assignment than they were at home. We ensure that staff retain the same amount of purchasing power and savings of the same capacity as his country of origin. The expatriate neither gains nor loses from a monetary perspective.
How we manage worldwide expat obstacles?
We provide extensive training to Expat Specialists as a part of expatriates management to solve the hassle related to Recruitment Techniques, Employee Retention and Motivation, Ability Development Training, and Attaining Corporate Culture. These are the worldwide most challenging problems which are efficiently solved by our specialized team.
What are the factors of your service that affect their efficiency?
Payroll 2 Bangladesh takes care of the factors that affect the expat employee’s efficiency expatriates management. For example Guaranteed salary, job roles, headquarters’ support; hosting environment features; and social adjustment are all characteristics that influence expatriate performance.
What criteria we notice while choosing expatriates?
Payroll 2 Bangladesh focuses on some key characteristics while selecting or recruiting expats, through expatriates management.
For example, adaptableness to a different culture, commitment in new workplace, dedicated knowledge, flexibility, previously overseas job experience and full records of performance, language aptitudes, marital status, or family circumstances.
How expats earn more money than local staffs?
Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment was set up to develop the country’s socio-economic condition by guaranteeing the overall welfare and equal opportunities for the expatriate Bangladeshis. There are three reasons are noticeably to blame for numerous disparities among national and expat employees: The differential in budget of living, currency value differences and standard salary packages between both the country of origin and the country where they work.
How hiring expatriates can benefited you?
We run expatriates management for several reasons. Protecting consistency to retain Global Expats is our prime goal. An ex-pat can help in guaranteeing that the similar culture and processes that you recruited in your origin country are replicated abroad.