- Several of the people, process, technology, know-how, experience, and innovative best practices. We have develop over our extensive HR experience are key factors enabling us to provide the highest level of customer service. Payroll2bangladesh offers HR business process outsourcing (HR BPO) solutions that are flexible, scalable, and truly global.
- Our HR Outsourcing services follow a three-tiered service delivery model. In our Human Resource Outsourcing services range from On Demand delivery of functionalities and standard processing services to managed services and comprehensive HRO.
- Our HRO offering includes a full range of human resources process, from administrative and enabling process. Such as HR data entry and payroll – to talent administration process – such as performance management. Payroll2Angladesh HR calls this service Global Workforce Administration.
- Establishment of local payroll with local partners in each country
- Email the HR Help Desk
- A certain number of days on site per month
- Benefits schemes and administration with local partners
- The employee handbook
- Human Resources
- The process of screening and assessing candidates
- Employee Contracts
- Policy & Procedures
- HR Outsourcing (HRO) has envolve into Global Workforce Administration in recent decades, helping companies streamline global process, reduce costs, and ensure compliance with regulations. All of this is support by HR cloud technology.
- Outsourcing peripheral activities to external specialists is becoming an attractive, and high-quality alternative for a growing number of companies. Human resources administration, payroll, and recruitment are well-known examples.
- Human resource process, for instance, can be outsourced, companies to focus on their core competencies. While releasing valuable resources to drive growth.
The dedicated services we provide include solution design, and management support. And ensuring you have up-to-date support and a state-of-the-art BPO operation that your core business. Outsourcing solutions are provided in the following areas:
- Human resources systems
- Human Resources
- The payroll department
- The ability to do
All of the above, or a combination of them.
- Ensure oversight
- Improve the employer-employee relationship
- Also Flexible process and infrastructure
- Meet all legal and regulatory requirements in all countries
- Keep up-to-date on your business needs by optimum service
- Regularly review service level agreements assure HR and client teams of the expectations and commitments to success.
You need assistance with HR for the HR. However, the last thing you need to do is sink additional time into it. A large portion of our imminent customers have this impression when they call us.
I am extremely tired from managing the entirety of the prerequisites and dealing with the entirety of the necessities to keep up with cheerful and useful workers,” is the thing that we regularly hear.
Basically, we commit as much energy on becoming acquainted with you and your kin as we do on the HR outsourcing assignments themselves. Everything’s tied in with building trust with you and your kin from the very first moment and coordinating into your association as though we work there.
It doesn’t make any difference whether we’re talking face to face. On the telephone or by video gathering or regardless of whether we’re messaging or messaging.
At the point when you enlist my HR Partner for the HR outsourcing, it is our sole task to become more acquainted with you and figure out what administrations bode well for you. At times, we are talking our customers down from all they think they need.
We will see how organized you are in your development, your arrangements and objectives for the coming year and a long time ahead, and what issues are generally squeezing.
The last thing you want is to spend more time on HR outsourcing. When they call us, most of our clients feel this way.
“I feel exhausted from managing so many needs and in an effort to maintain a successful and happy workforce,” we often hear.
We can tell you from over 15 years of experience that we make HR work so well that you will wonder why you wait so long to contact us. We get to know your organization, your people, your culture, and what makes it stand out.
Our next step is to determine what HR areas we should cover. As a result, we combine both into a unique service for your business. Initially, we strive to blend in as if we were always there, and then we get to know you and your team, and then we focus on every aspect of your HR that we manage. We handle your HR needs as if they were our own.
The appropriate response is yes! We have customers across the United States. In this environment of far off labor forces and distant help, we administration customers on the two coasts. Area isn’t an issue for us: even customers down the road utilize our administrations on a distant premise.