Bangladesh is among Asia’s developing economic giants, with lucrative commercial opportunities. In Bangladesh, foreign entity owners can incorporate joint venture firms or corporations that are entirely owned by foreigners.
Flowing information is required for foreign company incorporation in Bangladesh:
1. Submit an application to the RJSC for the proposed company’s name clearance.
2. RJSC provided a certificate for the use of the company name.
3. A list of all shareholders and directors needed for company incorporation.
4. Shareholders’, directors’, chairmen’s, and directors’ of directors’ addresses
5. A foreign entity setup is not eligible for a TIN certificate (taxpayer identification number).
6. National Citizen Identification Card (Voter Identity Card)
7. All investors, directors, directors, and directors’ cell phone numbers.
8. All investors, directors, executives, and directors have email accounts.
9. The quantity of shares held by each shareholder, director, chairman, and managing director is specified.
10. As an element of the qualification, the company’s directors must be mentioned.
11. To identify the company’s shareholders, directors, chairman, and managing director.
12. Mention the company’s paid-up capital and permitted capital.
13. Bangladeshi people without an identity card can get a passport number.
14. Confirm foreign directors that they will be able to invest in foreign entity setup.
15. Joint-Venture Corporation Joint Venture Contract.
For local and foreign entity setup, as well as particular businesses requiring clearance from a certain ministry of government, the VAT certificate of registration and TIN certification are most useful documents.
We are the best company incorporation (EOR) service provider in Bangladesh.