Screening Identity Check: The Process Which Make It Easy
Screening Identity Check is a crucial step in ensuring that a person’s identity matches the one they claim to have. To secure themselves from fraud, build trust, and comply with local statutory requirements, businesses of all sizes and sectors protect the authenticity of their clients, workers, and users. Identity checking techniques can be used by many different parts of an organization for various purposes.
A survey result shows that 40% of Bangladeshi companies are affected by the fraud and culprits. Only Background check and Screening Identity check can save 30% of the Company.
1. The identity verification procedure entails comparing a person’s set of unique qualities and attributes to the person claiming to be the same.
2. Address verification and drug abuse test is necessary to guarantee that a procedure is being run by a real person and to avoid fraud through authentications.
3. Screening Identity Check is required for most operations and processes, either online or offline, such as internet banking, booking a flight, or trying to apply for a passport.
Digital Identity Verification
Digital Address verification and drug abuse test refers to how you are portrayed and digitally maintained online, which might include things like social login, business email addresses, and personal email addresses.
In a word, it’s a computer-assisted procedure that confirms a person’s identifying qualities or traits and proves they are who they profess to be.
Identity Verification Process
There are a variety of online Address verification and drug abuse test methods available, each of which works in a distinct way. These methods include:
1. ID Document Verification: Verifies the validity of the ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, or government ID).
2. Selfie Verification: This method uses selfies to verify that the person delivering the ID is the same person whose face appears on the ID.
3. Liveness Detection: Detects spoofing attacks such as facial masks or images of photos to determine whether a selfie is genuine.
4. Knowledge-based Authentication (KBA): This feature generates “out of wallet” questions based on the applicant’s personal credit file.
5. One-time Passcode (OTP) Verifying: During the verification procedure, the applicant receives a one-time passcode through SMS or email.
6. Verified Identity Network: Uses the applicant’s use with another provider to authenticate their identity and eliminate friction during account creation and onboarding.
7. Database approaches: Database methods use information from social media, online databases, as well as other resources to verify the applicant’s information.
Types Of Identity Verification Methods
Background check &Identity verification is a requirement for secure and authentic access to web and mobile app resources. It assists in user authorization and application access control based on the user’s credentials.
1. Gmail Verification: E-mail is still the most used method of verification because other methods aren’t as well-designed or accessible to everyone. So it’s safe to assume that the majority of your app’s customers create new accounts using their Gmail accounts.
2. Biometric Verification: Biometrics refer to an individual’s physical qualities and attributes that are unique to them. These features can be used to verify identity. Fingerprints, retina, face, and voice are the most prevalent biometric authentication features.
3. Phone Verification: Customers utilize their contact information to identify themselves through phone verification. The customer provides their phone number on the registration form, which will later be used as the username.
4. Drug Testing: Address Verification and Drug Abuse Test program can boost workplace productivity and safety.
5. Social Login/Verification: Social login/verification allows users to use their existing login credentials from social networking platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and others to simplify logins and registrations.
Our social screening identity check solution seamlessly integrates the APIs from over 40 social networking sites to provide an uniform social API capable of handling all of these platforms’ unique features.
The Advantages Of Using A Digital Identity Verification Service
1. A totally digital procedure provides a superior customer experience and can boost digital channel growth with background checks.
2. When an unidentified potential customer is located far away, online address verification and drug abuse tests can assist financial institutions in reducing fraud.
3. Financial institutions can use digital Screening Identity Check to help them meet Know-Your-Customer (KYC) standards.
4. Face biometric digital background check establishes that the person delivering the ID fits the person on the ID document using facial comparison.
5. Everyone can use and access mobile image capturing.
6. Data extraction directly from the document eliminates the need for manual data entry.
7. Paperwork can be validated in seconds while taking background check services (between 5 and 10 seconds dependent on the service provider).
Screening Identity Check In Future
Consumers’ trust is valuable, and businesses in Bangladesh and around the world that fail to gain it risk losing it. Unfortunately, scammers frequently take advantage of insufficient Screening Identity Check services, eroding consumer trust. That’s why, to protect from financial crimes, you need multi-layered identification and risk-based analysis and authentication solutions that use machine learning to detect the difference between a consumer and a bad actor.
If you need Identity Check services, address verification, drug abuse tests, background check and PEO services contact us right now.