We are looking to hire an HR officer with strong verbal and written communication abilities. The HR officer should be educated about employment law and have both commercial and strategic insight into the hiring process.
A successful HR officer will have strong organizational skills, effective time management, and the capacity to multitask in a hectic setting. To achieve employee compliance, a top HR official should have exceptional conflict management and decision-making abilities.
The Duties of an HR Officer
- Creating job descriptions, posting job openings, and overseeing the hiring process.
- Orienting new hires and instructing current personnel.
- Keeping an eye on employee performance.
- Ensuring that every employee is organized and content in their workplace.
- Overseeing everyone’s health and safety at work.
- Putting in place organized employee development processes.
- Provide policy and procedural counseling.
- Ensuring careful administration of the payroll and benefits.
- Bringing up performance-related complaints with the staff.
Requirements for HR Officers
- Human resource management bachelor’s degree.
- Human resources experience of at least 5 years in a relevant field.
- Additional payroll management training or certification may be helpful.
- Certification in labor relations could be useful.
- Experience as a facilitator of skills development could be helpful.
- Able to participate in and resolve significant negotiations.
- Understanding of employment laws.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Safeguarding the interests of all workers.
You can send us an updated CV if you’re interested. In the subject line, please include the position name.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2022