Payroll2Bangladesh is one of Bangladesh’s leading liaison office setup service providers. Maintain liaison/ coordination between principal and local agents, distributors/exporters’ institutions through correspondences, personal contracts. And other electronic media, collect, compile, analyze, and also disseminate business information related to its field of activities as mention in the approval letter are just a few of the activities that a foreign company’s Liaison Office can do.
Tell Us What You Want To Grow
Your privacy is important to us. By submitting this form, you will receive the request information as well as occasional business insights from Payroll2Bangladesh. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so anytime.
- The prescribed application form,
- A Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA) for the principal company;
- Certificate of Incorporation for the principal company;
- Names and nationalities of directors of the principal company;
- Resolution by the Board to open a branch in Bangladesh;
- The audited financial accounts;
- The proposed organizational chart of the office, which shows the posts to be occupied by expatriates and locals;
- Describe the activities of the proposed office.
- Apply in a prescribe form, duly complete, sign and also seale.
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association of the principal company.
- Certificate of incorporation of the principal company.
- Also Names of directors/promoters of the principal company.
- Resolving that a Liaison Office should be open in Bangladesh.
- Company’s audit financial statements for last year.
- Also Project organizational chart of the office, showing the posts to be occupied by both locals and expats.
- The propose office’s activities list on the Company letterhead.
Upon receiving the permission of the Liaison Office Setup, a fee of BDT 25,000/- will need to be deposit by Treasury Challan at any branch of Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank. The Liaison Office license would be valid for three (three) years. After which the license would need to be renew through BIDA. After getting the approval for a liaison office, a bank account must be open in any bank in Bangladesh.
How your liaison office setup services helpful to us?
Office Setup Services
Foreign companies are allow to operate liaison offices in Bangladesh only on a limit basis, provide that none of the operations are profitable. A liaison office will only provide market analysis and representation services. The List of Approve Activities for the Bangladesh Branch Office can be view by clicking here also.
How much does it cost to start a business in Bangladesh?
In Bangladesh, the cost of forming a business is $3990. The entire cost covers legal document creation, business registration. The payment of all taxes and fees due at the time of registration. And also the company’s legal address (a year).
Can a liaison office or a branch office be considered a legal entity?
The Branch or Liaison Office is a legal entity register with the BIDA in Bangladesh. Multinational business extensions are not separate legal entities.
The parent company of the Branch or Liaison Office is indirectly responsible for all debts and liabilities of the Branch or Liaison Office, unlike a subsidiary of Bangladesh.
What is the timeline of a Liaison office approval in Bangladesh?
- The application process should take between 30 and 45 days.
- Also there is usually a meeting once a month. But sometimes two meetings are held when more applications are submit.
- If application is reject for lack of papers, additional time or a second meeting may be require also.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You! To Get Started, Contact Payroll2bangladesh Today
We provide a complete solution for the setup requirements of your liaison office setup, branch, subsidiary or Representative office.