Employment Contract Agreement
This Employment Contract Agreement (hence referred to as the “Agreement”) is made effective as of the date first written above. ________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between ________________________, with an address of ________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Employer”), and ________________,Having the following designation:______________ “Employee”; collectively referred to as the “Parties”; and having the address of .
Duties And Responsibilities
The following responsibilities will fall to the Employee during the employment period:
The Parties concur that no obligation under this Agreement may be transferred to another party without both parties’ prior written consent.
Pay And Compensation
The parties concur that the employee will receive an annual salary from the employer of ________________ semi-monthly and subject to regular, legally mandated deductions and withholdings.
Whereas the Parties additionally concur that the annual pay may be increased annually by an amount the Employer may authorize, and that, following such an increase, the increased amount shall henceforth be assumed to be the annual compensation for purposes of this Agreement.
The Parties hereby concur that the Employee shall be entitled to the following benefits (insurance, holidays, and vacation) from the Employer.
Working Hours And Location
- The employee consents to doing his or her work from ________________to ________________ (Monday to Friday), with a ________________lunch break.
- The Employee specifically commits to working an average of _______________ hours per week.
- The location of the Employee’s place of employment shall be in _______________ or such other location as the Parties may from time to time agree upon.
Terms Of Agreement
- The “Effective Date” (sometimes referred to as the “Effective Date”) of this Agreement is the date it is signed. It expires on ______________
- This Agreement won’t automatically renew for another term once its current one expires.
The following situations may result in the termination of this Agreement:
- As soon as one of the Parties violates this Agreement.
- At any time by giving the other party a written notice at least _______________ days before ending the Agreement.
The Employee shall return all materials, products, or other content of the Employer upon termination of this Agreement at the Employee’s earliest convenience, but no later than _______________ days.
- The Employee is required to keep all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any documents given throughout the length of the Agreement secret, unless disclosure is compelled by law.
- It is strictly prohibited to disclose or use this information without the prior approval of the Employer for any purpose that is outside the purview of this Agreement or the exceptions listed above.
By signing this agreement, the Employee acknowledges that any intellectual property given to him or her by the Employer will continue to be the Employer’s exclusive property. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights connected to any ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, Confidential Information, or trade secrets.
- The Parties acknowledge that the Employer is free to enter into other comparable agreements with additional employees and that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement.
- While still a party to this Agreement, the Employee is not permitted to sign into a contract with a similar structure.
Limitation Of Liability
Except in cases where the Employer or Employee’s act or inaction constitutes willful misconduct, fraud, or a knowing violation of the law, neither party shall ever be personally liable for any damages for breach of duty by third parties.
The remaining terms of this Agreement shall continue to be enforced in accordance with the intent of the Parties in the event that any provision is determined to be defective and unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction.
The laws will govern this Agreement and how it is interpreted ________________.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Any disagreement or claim originating from or related to this Agreement must be brought before ________________ (Arbitration, Mediation, or Negotiation) governed by and subject to the laws of ________________.
Any party that prevails in a dispute between the parties over the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be entitled to reimbursement from the losing party for all associated costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
All prior agreements, understandings, inducements, and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever, with respect to the subject matter hereof are superseded by this Agreement,It contains the whole understanding and agreement between the parties hereto about the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof supersede and take precedence over any custom of trade that is inconsistent with any of the provisions herein.
- The Parties acknowledge that any modifications to this Agreement must be submitted in writing and must be ratified by both Parties.
- Any modifications made by the Parties shall therefore be incorporated into this Agreement.
Signature And Date
The following signatures show that the Parties have signed this Agreement and have agreed to all of its terms and conditions: