Keeping track of employee performance and attendance. advising line managers and other workers about employment law and the employer’s own employment rules and procedures. confirming that candidates have the right to work at the company. advise on disciplinary and employee performance issues.
Salary: BDT. X
Job type: X
The role’s objectives
- Oversee and enhance employee standards and procedures, utilizing both existing HR systems and improved or recommended processes.
- Keep and improve employee benefit packages, such as salary, health insurance, cost reimbursement, and vacation time.
- Assist with recruiting efforts and prepare personnel for their responsibilities by developing and implementing orientation and training programs.
- Conduct investigations and keep records to ensure compliance with national and local HR rules.
- Improve internal standard operating processes, including team reorganization and morale-boosting, by identifying and recommending changes.
- Assist departments in designing and implementing strategic HR plans that align with the overall company objectives.
- Planned, monitored, and evaluate HR operations by arranging management conferences, settling employee concerns, teaching managers how to coach and reprimand, and advising employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process by ensuring that it is high-quality and up-to-date, and give clarity and connection for employees so that their jobs fit the overarching corporate strategy.
- Maintain management standards through developing, revising, and recommending human-resources policies and procedures.
- Develop good connections with external suppliers, creating trust and encouraging collaboration.
- Handle private matters with caution.
Qualifications and abilities required
- Three years of experience in human resources or personnel recruiting is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, as well as an ethical mentality
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities
- Familiarity with human resources software
Qualifications and skills preferred
- A bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in human resources or a similar discipline is required.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft software
- Strong knowledge of national human resources legislation
- Office hours: Sat-Thurs (9 am-5 pm)
- Lunch in the house, unlimited snacks, and tea